Enrolment number refers to the unique identity number allotted to every individual applied for Aadhaar. You get an acknowledgment slip at the Aadhaar Enrolment Center after the completion of the application process in which enrolment ID is mentioned.
Aadhaar Card Status Check by Enrolment Number
This number comprises of 28 digits mentioning 14 digits of Enrolment number and 14 digits of enrolment date and time.
Use your enrolment ID number for different purposes such as online downloading of Aadhaar, ordering for Aadhaar reprint and tracking Aadhaar card status and so on. UIDAI has provided only a single online method to track whether your Aadhaar has generated or not and that involved entering Enrolment ID.
- Visit the UIDAI website.
- Click on Check Aadhaar Status option of My Aadhaar.
- Enter your enrolment ID and captcha.
- Press the “Check Status” icon.
You will get your Aadhaar card status on the screen if it has generated or not. In the case of generation, you will receive your Aadhaar number and download the Aadhaar option.
Contrary to this, the screen will display the current status stating what process is being undertaken, how much time it will take to generate Aadhaar and other details.
Therefore, it is highly recommended to keep your Acknowledgement slip with proper safety for the sake of enrolment ID.
Know Your Aadhaar Card Status without Enrolment Number
Panicking can never be an option if you want to avail Aadhaar services and all credit goes to the statutory authority UIDAI. But unlike other Aadhaar services, you do not have different alternative processes for tracking the Aadhaar status.
Visiting the UIDAI website is the only process using which you can fulfill the same purpose that involves two steps process and lesser time consumption compared to other services. In case if you want to track your Aadhaar status but have lost or forgotten the Enrolment ID, you can get the same using a short procedure.
- Go to the official UIDAI portal.
- Click on “My Aadhaar” and select “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID” under the section of “Get Aadhaar” or “Aadhaar Services”.
- Select the option of Enrolment ID and enter the full name etc information that will deliver your Enrolment details on the registered mobile number in the Aadhaar application/enrolment form.
- It will provide you with Enrolment ID and using this, you can undertake the above-mentioned process to track Aadhaar status.
It is always recommended that you should provide the functional and correct mobile number in the Aadhaar enrolment form so that you can receive your enrolment details on mobile and avail other Aadhaar-related services online.
With checking the Aadhaar status, you will be aware of whether your Aadhaar has generated or not. Once the status shows Aadhaar generation information, you can download e-Aadhaar online in a regular or masked form.