Aadhar card is now everywhere using to get benefits from the government. In fact, this is very important one for the folks to carry out for conducting a financial transaction. To get government schemes and income tax returns, the Aadhaar card is very important for all. This is mandatory for lots of procedures that linked with the help of it. Of course, SBI is now offering may option to connect Aadhaar to the bank details via online, SMS and a particular format. SBI is also allowing customers to link their aadhaar number to their bank account at an ATM. As per the new rules released by the government, the Aadhaar card enrolling to banks is an important one. It is mandatory in SBI to link the Aadhaar card for the recruitment process. Here, there are different ways to link Aadhaar card to the SBI bank account without having a visit to the bank.
Linking Aadhar to SBI using online
When you suppose to link Aadhaar card to SBI account, then one of the best ways is to do it online. It reduces the time and hence people can start linking the aadhaar card to SBI account using online.
- At first login to the banking service of SBI
- Find the “Update Aadhaar card details” option or Aadhaar card seeding option and click it
- When you click, you will navigate to another page
- After that, enter your aadhaar card number
- Click submit
- The last 2 digits of registered number displayed in the customer
- The bank will display the status of linking to customers on registered mobile number
Linking Aadhaar card to SBI via SMS
Most customers do not have experience in doing it via online so. For those people, the SMS is the best option in which they can link aadhaar card to the SBI account. This makes very easy and simple process to get linking procedure in a simple manner.
- If the person mobile number is registered via online, then you can link it
- Send SMS to 567676 in the given format UID (space) Aadhaar number (space) Account number
- If the mobile number is already registered, then you will get SMS reply shortly from the SBI bank
- Then, you will get SMS confirmation of the seeding request to your registered number
- In case of any problem, you can contact bank helpline number if this option is available
Linking Aadhaar card to SBI from an ATM
Every day you are using ATM to do transaction and withdrawal of money. In the same way, you can link your aadhaar card by using SBI ATM. It is very easy and does it with your own method.
- Enter the ATM center nearby you
- Swipe the ATM card and enter your PIN number
- Select the Menu “Service Registrations”
- In this menu, select Aadhar Registration
- Then, choose the account type after you will ask to enter Aadhaar number
- Finally, your Aadhaar card is successfully installed to your SBI account